Assisting you with the collection process for the Homeowner and Condominium Associations. Here is the list of what we can do.
- Receive the delinquent account from you or the association and prepare account on boarding templates in the format prescribed by you so that the same can be uploaded to your internal software systems.
- Verify with the County that the ownership and address information provided matches the County’s information.
- Monitoring all bank actions and bank sales for each individual unit owner from official records websites.
- Enter the Association’s entire account history as far back to a zero balance as possible.
- Calculating late fees and interest incurred and any other charges that may be needed by the Association, including any setup costs before sending demand letters.
- Preparing of Demand Letters, Lien Letters, Intent to Foreclosure any other required letters through mail merge.
- Verifying accurate account balances using association ledgers.
- Monthly status reports in the formats prescribed by you.
- Help your accountant update the books of accounts for each unit owner.
- Help your attorneys to do the time consuming e-filing process, where in the given documents will be uploaded to e-filing services like simplifile.com
Sales and Marketing Assistance
- Online HOA contacts data search.
- Cleaning the invoice data for the sales team which in turn can be used on their pricing strategy templates if any.
- Assistance in building financial models and templates to meet your business needs on spreadsheets.
- Marketing email campaigns, set up mailchimp and similar services and email templates.