A Broker Price Opinion (BPO) is a report which is prepared by a real estate agent or broker which details the probable selling price of a house or property. We follow the standards and guidelines contained in Broker Price Opinion Standards and Guidelines (BPOSG) in determining the probable selling price of residential properties. BPOSG is a set of quality control measures which adhere to the fundamentals, techniques, procedures, and best practices for real estate price evaluations.
We provide end to end services to complete a BPO. We have automated the form filling process which reduces the chances of data entry errors and ensures quick turn around.
- Broker Price Opinion
- Retro-Broker Price Opinion
- Rental Addendum
- Comparable Market Analysis
- Research and Comparable Selection
We also help real estate professionals to fill out below products in bulk.
- Property Inspection Reports
- Property Preservation Reports
- Property Listing Service – Various MLS service providers.
- Listing Syndication Service – Postlets, Zillow, Trulia, Facebook, Twitter, z57, IDX, WebsiteBox etc.,
Get an idea of the process flow at AbVin here; we are showcasing the States that we are covering, Companies that we are serving and the MLS systems that we have been using. Also there are few sample BPOs for you to look at.
BPO Process Flow and States Covered
View Sample BPOs Here
BPO Companies and MLS Websites that we are familiar with